Dun Laoghaire & James Joyce Tower on Bloomsday!
June 13, 2017
16th June is Bloomsday Dublin!
From 2.30pm until 5.30pm
FREE EVENT but you need to have a leap card for the train or to buy a ticket
- Visit to Dun Laoghaire and the James Joyce tower in Sandycove (25 minutes by DART train)
- Bloomsday celebrates Thursday 16 June 1904, the day in Dublin depicted in James Joyce’s novel Ulysses. For more information see bloomsdayfestival
- Depart from Arena School at 2.30pm
- Take a walk along the beautiful pier & enjoy a coffee & a traditional ‘99’ ice-cream!
- Student Leap Card Train Fare Return: €4.82
- Adult Day Return Ticket: €6
- Return to the city centre for about 5.30pm
- Please sign your name on the list in the school reception.