Day Trip to Howth
A beautiful walk and then beer, fish & chips!
Day trip to Howth on Saturday!
Howth is a peninsula, almost an island, located on the northside of Dublin! It is approximately 25 minutes by train from Dublin City Centre. Howth is a very popular area for visitors because of it’s beautiful landscape, fishing village, cliffside views, great fish restaurants and pubs.
- Meet at Arena School of English at 12.00
- Student Leap Card Train Fare Return: €4.92
- Adult Day Return Ticket: €6.15
- Eat the best fish and chips in Dublin!
- Walk along the beautiful cliffs
- Drink a pint of Guinness in a local pub
- Return to the city at 5.00pm
Please sign your name at the school reception in advance.