Afternoon English Course
Our English Courses cover the four main language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Courses are interactive and provide students with the practical language skills necessary for effective ‘everyday’ communication.
Afternoon English classes are aimed at students who are unable to attend classes in the morning.
Afternoon English Levels
- Elementary: CEFR A1
- Pre-Intermediate: CEFR A2 | Cambridge KET
- Intermediate: CEFR B1 | Cambridge PET
- Upper Intermediate: CEFR B2 | Cambridge FCE
Why choose this course?
- Every student takes an English level placement test before they start a course so we can choose the most appropriate English class for them.
- Classes are fun and dynamic and all our teachers are native English speakers, fully qualified and highly experienced. Students are all adults.
- Each week starts with clear, functional learning objectives and ends with a short review to assess and consolidate the language that has been covered.
- Our students come from all around the world. The mix of different nationalities and cultures creates a very dynamic classroom environment.
- Afternoon Classes are small with an average of 10 students.
- Students can join an English course any Monday.
- Extensive Course Materials and use of a course book are provided.
- Students can book for one week, four weeks or more for Afternoon English classes.
- At the end of your English course you will receive an End of Course Assessment with suggestions for future study and a Certificate stating your English level and length of course.
Course Registration Fee: €30 (EU), €60 (non-EU) – covers course materials, level placement test & end of course certificate